Saturday, November 17, 2012

So much to do...so little time....I have been neglecting my stamping, but I have been taking some classes and learning a few things, cleaning and making many trips to the neighborhood thrift store with box after box....and at work, collecting donations for our troops. We are supporting 100 soldiers located in a remote area of Afghanistan, and will send out a box to each one of them! hoo rah!! If you'd like to donate, please contact me privately. thanks........ Today I did take the time to make a quick card using a new embossing folder...yep, still found time to shop! lol....and I just am so happy with how it turned out. I never thought of using colors on the embossed cs, but love the way it turned out. This is for Lisa's Blogger Challenge, Things with Wings this week...


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.......hugz









6 comments:

Netty said...

Such a great and worthwhile thing to do for the troops Gerrie. Loving your beautiful card, xx

butterfly said...

So cool with the turquoise against the black - very dramatic! Great work with the boxes... and have a great weekend.
Alison x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the colors against the black! I was wondering where you had disappeared to- thought you were on a fabulous vacation, or just taking time off- you have been busy!

Basement Stamper said...

That embossing folder is very cool but I love your little tulle bow with the pearl in the middle. So cute.

1CardCreator said...

Wonderful thing you are doing for the troops Gerrie. Lovely card too!

Beth said...

Your are such a sweet sweet lady and your card is awesome as always , thought you were on vacation some where have missed you.