Monday, November 12, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas...

I've had more fun this year making Christmas cards. I remember the first year I made holiday cards ...Yikes!...I made like 80 all the same! That was depressing to say the least, LOL! I got much smarter the next year...yea right....I made 2 designs...40 each! Sometimes the blonde still shines thru, I guess. Anyway, this year I have made many different designs and am having fun instead of stress....I guess some things take a long time to learn.

This card features faux stiching and coloring with H2O's. I like the intense color and twinkle of the H2O's. Sorry my scanner is giving me some issues, so I have a bit of shadow today. Stamps are StampinUp.

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Great Faux Stitching love the added bling!

Linda Carson said...

FUN card GF! You'd have to shoot me if I had to make 80 cards! lol

Michelle W said...

Love the bright colors. It is so cheery.

Anonymous said...

What a bright and cheery card and the faux stitching adds just the right touch!