Sunday, November 18, 2007

OMG...a self portrait


Did I ever tell you my favorite color is green? Well.....here I am, a little green and a little blushy pink! Is this not the cutiest! I was so excited to receive my stamps from I Brake for Stamps on Saturday, what a hoot! There is an entire series of these little darlin's....and I want them all! The category is called "Humerous Seniors", please take some time and browse if you want a chuckle and a good belly laugh. This little cutie is Bathing Edith. Edith is stamped and colored with pencils. She is mounted on a technique called Cuttlebug Smoosh from the current issue of the Technique Junkie newsletter. I morphed the technique somewhat by adding glitter embossing powder to add some glitz and shine to Edith. Her little shoes and the waterdrops also are done in the same glitter embossing powder. Edith likes to put on the glitz even when she bathes....who doesn't! and as Edith walks out of the bath, she meets some old friends........

5 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

These stamps at too funny! Great cards.

Linda Carson said...

Edith looks live a vixen to me....! The glitter was a great touch to this old bird! lol

Michelle W said...

I didn't know they had a stamp of me out there. Love it.

Anita Van Hal said...

OMG! She looks like me except my "chest" has never been that "big", but man, I can identify! I love when "they" make stamps like this! Life isn't always "pretty!"

Anita Van Hal
www.anitastamps.com

Sue Davis said...

Oh my Mama... this is soooooo cute... and there probably aren't too many 'girls' on here that can relate... nice job!