Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ever Have a Bad Hair Day or 2?



I have had a few too many lately......(bad hair days)....and I thought I may give having "hair" one last chance....I have been wearing it short for many years. As I am trying to have it grow out to more than 3 inches, it is starting to wear me down...it is very fine and thin, and does nothing! So....and no laughing here ladies.....I decided I was going to give myself a perm. YIKES! you say. Well a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do....and I did it! I was really surprised that it worked and I did it all by myself! I always gave them to my Mom growing up, and my daughter always gave them to me! Now I have curly, curly old lady hair until it relaxes a bit, but I am sure in a coupla' weeks I can take off the baseball cap and show myself again! In honor of high hopes for more better hair days.......I made a couple of quick ATC cards with the Hair is Important stamps from Artistic Outpost. The backgrounds were made with various colors of Rainmist Colorwash Sprays.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Neat BG with the rainmist sprays

leenda said...

Really cool ATC's!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the ATC's. NOW...lets see the hair!!
Love your blog too.
Liz
Prescott, AZ