Sunday, February 3, 2008

OMG-Ready....Set.....Run!


A few weeks ago Pat was talking about how we all grow in the stamping world. Then I saw Lisa post a card she had done years ago. Well friends....get ready to really ROFLPIMPLOL ++++!! Here is my card from many moons ago.....pay special attention to the coloring...I had not yet learned to stay in the lines LOL, but...then again I could set eyelets, which still is not my fav.

Ok, ready..................YIKES! Just had to share.............friendly funny hugs, Gerrie



4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Boy, you've sure grown from cute to grunge!

Pat Huntoon said...

OUCH.

That hurts my eyes!

Kerry said...

Hee hee hee! Isn't neat to see how we've evolved?

Lisa Bohler said...

This is SO much better than when I first started, Gerrie! My friend and I started out with our first eyelets by trying to set them...on her linoleum floor! tee hee! She had a rug over that spot for the rest of the time she lived there!