Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Burnt Edges-First Class

OMG, do you remember your first dance! Something we never forget....and I was soooooooooo cool! and so terrified some nerdy guy was going to ask me to dance! I got over it! My buddy here just took his first lesson, and he is lookin' really "spify". Guess it's going to be a Tim Holtz stamp week. I used the Burnt Edges technique from the 2/07 issue of the TJNL. This is one of my all time fav tech's. Check it out....photos are getting better and I actually "staged" it a little! OK, let's here it.....ohhhhhhhhhh,ahhhhhhhhhhhh........about time!!!Have a super day! smiles, Gerrie

7 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Oohhhh ahhhhhh.....Those gals at your LSS are in for a treat! Awesome tag!

retiredheather said...

Cool Tag...Love it. The Edges look great. I remember my first dance as the day another girl wore the same dress my Mom sewed for me...same pattern and same material. Not a great start to my dance career. Great job.
Retired Heather

Bibbi said...

Oohhhh what an awesome tag!!

Love the colores and design....



Have a great day!

Connie Paxman said...

Gerrie...love Tim's stamps..and nice tones on your collage tag..my favorite technique. Enjoy touring your blog.
Connie Paxman

leenda said...

Oohhhh...I'm impressed......! You're good!

NancyY said...

ooohhh ahhhhhh - what a photographer you are becoming!

Wish I could go to class - but getting back home in time for work might be a problem ;-0

Kris Dickinson said...

These tags are amazing!