Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fisherwoman

I just love the new plate from Artistic Outpost. Our family is a bunch of "fisherpeople" and this plate really fits our lives. My DH looked at this and asked me where I got that photo of my Mom! She really looks like Mom, leaves a good feeling and brings on a big smile! Limited time offer, the sheet is on sale at Artistic Outpost for only $9.99. I stamped this on a perfect piece of paper I had in my "stash", complete with the fish. I outlined the fish with a silver pen, colored the lady with distress reinkers and added bling to the grass with my marvy new Spica pens, gotta' luv 'em! thanks for stoppin' by....hugz

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

She turned out great - the black matting really makes your image pop.

Linda Carson said...

Wonderful artwork! I wonder what type of bait she used!