Saturday, June 7, 2008

This is MY Country!

I made this card today to honor Flag Day. The new sheet from Artistic Outpost truly represents what our country means to me. Please take time to look it over and consider purchasing this great sheet. It has so many great images, for so many different occasions. Don't forget to mention Gerrie sent you! and.........below you will see my ...drum roll please....MY FIRST INCHIE! OK....so it's not that big of a deal to you, but it is to me! I recently joined an "inchie" group, so I thought I had better get with the program and try one. I'm really happy with the outcome, and you can see the detail below.
As always, thanks for stopping in, hugz....Gerrie

1 comment:

JeanM said...

You caught the true spirit of this great nation. I love how you worked your inchie into your design. It is always great when we can make an inchie and use it right away.Jean
"Land of the Free because of the Brave"