Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Christmas Spider

I guess I'm on a fossilstone kick....why not...makes great backgrounds. This morning before I started anything else, I made a good dozen different colored backgrounds, so fast, ez, and waiting for a stamp or two! Today, Fossilstone meets Glimmer Mist!! I did a pale, blue on blue stone, and when I was done with everything, I sprayed with Glimmer Mist Glacier, which is a pale blue and silver mist. Wish you could see the sparkle. Stamps are from I Brake for Stamps and the technique is the TJNL. Thanks for stopping by.....hugz,

2 comments:

Beth said...

another winner GF I think I like the BG even better on this one.
Hugs

Michelle Wilkerson said...

okay you and Lisa are just pushing me to get TJ subscprition. great back ground need to learn how to do it.