Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SCS Color Challenge 186


I hardly ever have time to play the SCS Color Challenge, BUT today these color'z rock! I love the Chocolate Chip, Really Rust and Blue Bayou together, don't you? I stamped the Bluebird Child from Artistic Outpost on a Spectrum Roll background, a tech from the TJNL. Sorry the color is distorted....it is much more orange in real life. I layered this on my new background stamp from Starving Artists Stamps. This mosaic stamp is just so cool....I have many plans for it, so keep watching. I did some small stamping on the background with the new SU set, Pocket Silhouettes. I added in some of the Blue Bayou into the background to make it pop.....and some embellishments.



















2 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Okay, I'd rather leave a message here on your blog than on an e-mail. This is just delightful. I may need that background stamp! Shame on your for enabling.

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

very very crisp, clean, and beautiful...creative background really adds to the beauty.