Monday, January 19, 2009

OUT'A THE BOX-OUT'A MY MIND!!


I joined a swap where we were sent a bag full of stuff, and I do mean "stuff". The theme is "Mother Earth" and we are to create a 5x5 piece of art. I think I was lucky enough to only get a partial load of things...my envie was received open. I did however make my "art" yesterday, using a piece of everything that was in my envelope! I am very happy with how it turned out! Now.....if you look really close, you'll see snow on the mountain, stars in the sky, the man in the moon, has a blue eye. Some water, some grass, 2 daisy's and a tree! Some birds flying in a cloudy sky. And then there is Mother Earth....she's stamped on the mini envie provided and cut out! Now you know why....I've lost my mind! Here is the completed project.....













2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

I think you did a wonderful job - given the supplies you had to work with

Kate Carvellas said...

GREAT job my dear! That was a tough bag of goodies to work with! :-)