Friday, March 20, 2009

Day of the Equnox-more info

For my friends that live in trees, or maybe it's just CA......geesh! I can't believe you...at all. On the first day of Spring and the first day of Fall, just take out the egg, and it will stand up, if the timing/earth is correct. Now.....it stood for me when I got up first thing this a.m., but when I called my daughter in a later time zone, hers would not stand yet! Sometimes it will stay up for as long as 4-5 days. If you look close at the photo, you can see it is right out of the fridge, has moisture on it. And..........of course, it's a RAW egg! Last year, one of my granddaughters got so excited, she stood almost a dozen!! ok, the truth here is I DO have my tinfoil hat on too...that always helps! warm huggerz..........

1 comment:

Kate Carvellas said...

Hey....don't be mean!!! LOL!!! I must have been equinox egg balancing deprived as a kid!!! I'll have to try it next time around!! Thanks for the 411!!