Sunday, July 19, 2009

So What's with Gerrie?

Take a look at me.........see all that clutter!? That's been my life for the past year....OMG...what a mess!!
So how did this happen? How did I allow it to happen? I wish I knew, but it did. ____ happens they say, and man I was covered in it. Actually tho, this is a piece I created a couple of weeks ago the the Arternity Class I'm taking from Artella. It's all about "time", and everything that has to do with it. I have come a long way in such a short time, thanks Marney! The little lady here is my Time Muse, and she is sitting on a pile of crap, my life when I made this. I could have put her behind bars I guess, but I started this and this is what developed. All the crap on here is really parts of my life that have "locked me out" of creativity...thus the key & keyhole. Every image and piece reflects either my personality or my life. The class is just amazing....I am out of the fog and most of the clutter. I can see the floor in my studio and I can find things again! I'm learning to manage my time and still have time to create. hugz....

5 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Well...you can call it crap if you want, but your finished piece turned out great!

Ali Manning said...

Holy moly - this is an amazing piece of work! It looks like a great class - enjoy the rest of it.

Judy Howard said...

Love your collage! Out of chaos comes a wonderful work of art!

Beth said...

Clutter to you but art to me GF awesome.
Hugs

Shar said...

Spectacular piece! Can't wait to see what else you make in this class!!