Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Halloweenie

The challenge this week at Sunday Stamper is "Monsters", I thought that's right up my alley, so I really, really had fun with this challenge. Can you find her heart? Do you see her orange sparkle nails? LOL, to much fun!!
I used the Watercolor Distress tech from the TJNL on the tag. Stamped using Tim's Halloween plate and added Rock Candy Stickles and Paint. The paint is just amazing, my first time using it! The bloody pearls around her neck are Dimensional Pearls by Ranger. Thanks again for lookin'....hugz

6 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Another grunge piece that so you! Love all the little bling gems!

Hels Sheridan said...

FAB FAB FAB !!!! I love this tag, tis so cool! Your skelington is looking mighty blinged up hun...she must have taken the family jewels with her LOL Thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper :O) Hugs x

Deb (dcorder) said...

Love the Day of the Dead skeleton! So cute! :D

Laura said...

Great tag. I have really wanted these stamps but have resisted temptation. They are great though. Love the bloody pearls.

Beth Norman said...

This is so awesome! Very creative and unique.

Juliwan said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous. Those Mackintosh stamps are amazing. Where can I get them please?
Thanks