Friday, December 11, 2009

Wish Upon A Star....

The challenge this week at Sunday Stamper is "Angels". Today I received some great stamps as a gift from a sweet GF....I used the CHF Scrapblocks Astronomy on the background here, I just love those 6x6 Scrapblocks!, and the other set you just have to wait for! lol! Thanks GF, I am luvin' them! Anyway, the FEDX driver also came by with 3 new Sizzix dies I just had to have, and this arch tag is one of them...I can see me using it alot. The image is from Dezina. I stamped in Brilliance White and edged in Distress Concord, then spritzed it all with Tattered Angels Glacier. The stamp is from Club Scrap, I had to add the star bling and Martha's punch at the bottom. Quick and ez.....right now I need more of that! hugz.....






2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Very cool - looks like Santa came early to your house. Can you give him my addy - I've been a good girl!

Hels Sheridan said...

Absolutely gorgeous art Gerrie, love it! Thanks for joinin in hun x