Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All About Numbers

It's all about Numbers today for my challenge entry for Gingersnap's Red Head Challenge. I started out with a page from an old Thesaurus, on numeration, and a piece of some number paper from my huge stash. Between the layers of "stuff", I did add the Antiqued Glimmers tech from the TJNL for color. I dibbeled and dabbeled with various SA stamps, masked, and added The Dancer from Tim's

line and just kept adding, maybe a bit too much.....Thanks for lookin', hugz

10 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Very cool - love all the number elements you added - with just the right hint of color!

Heavens2Betsy said...

I absolutely love this and it isn't too much at all... it has a lovely balance and harmony to its design. Fabulous!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Beautiful tag! I love all the numbered elements!

Lori said...

Nope, not too much, just right! The colors really bring it together, it's fab!

2amscrapper said...

I love all of the layering of numbers.

Basement Stamper said...

I love all the different colors to this tag and I really like the image you used.

froebelsternchen said...

this is fantastic ... thank´s for your tip with the Feedback!


hugs Susi

Zoechaos said...

Cor blimy mrs this is fun great piece!

Hels Sheridan said...

Another amazingly lush piece of art hun, loving the stamping layers you have got on this one x

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking tag, Gerrie!