Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My First Tag Tuesday

I've always wanted to play in the Tag Tuesday challenge, just never got around to it, today's the day! The Challenge is Black and White. Altho my colors didn't photo black and white, in person....they really are! Stamp is from Artistic Outpost, stamped on an old book page. The tag is made from Graphic 45 paper, I believe. I alcohol inked a piece of mica, something I learned in Tim's new book. I added one of his new Memo Pins and added the pearl inside it. The key, Tim's Sizzix die, was cut from a piece of Ten Second Studios metal and run thru a CBug folder, then sanded. Thanks for stoppin', hugz


10 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

The Mica looks great to add just a touch of color - wonderful Vintage Tag, love the embossed metal key.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Gerrie, I'm taking you work for it that's not brown I see...LOL! So glad you joined in this week with this great tag!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Stunning!!! I love the effect you got on the mica!

Chrissy D said...

FABULOUS tag - Love this Gerrie!

Lori said...

Great tag, Gerrie! Love the memo pin with the pearl, very cool! And the metal key is FAB!

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab fab fabberdyfab! Love this loads hun...oh, and I think I have a spare "roundtuit" that you can borrow LOL xx

Sharon McGarry Sams said...

A wonderful presentation with great techniques! You had me at the stick pin and pearl!

Wendy said...

Love the masculine look to your tag.

Rhonda said...

Love your tag! The key and the use of the mica are fabulous! Love the stamp on the book page. Cheers!

Evelyn S. said...

Gerrie....I LOVE that you've taken this challenge. I must admit it's very unusual to see you restricted to black and white....but you've done your usual fabulous job!