Thursday, June 23, 2011

Some Sweet Sugar

First a thank you and an apology to everyone that has been so sweet and commented on the latest Artistic Outpost, London releases.....I've been out of town and haven't had a chance to comment back, trying hard to catch up....if I miss anyone, here is my whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'z.

We were down in the Florida Key's, which is as close to being out of this country that I can get,... we left early cuz it was so hot, sometimes there is no place like home.  Anyhow, I wanted to share this adorable photo....they have extremely small deer there, and Sugar, she told me her name!, came right up to the car when I called her....her momma' was standing back just watchin'...



....and then we stopped at the No Name Pub, on Big Pine Key....all that stuff hanging is real money!  We hadn't been there in about 12 years, nothing changed except the prices! lol


I'll be back tomorrow with some new art....as always...hugz


4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a sweet picture of Sugar - fun little pub!

Terry said...

Sugar is just too sweet! So if someone can't pay for their beer, they pick the money? Glad you are having a fun time!

Lynn Stevens said...

Glad you made it back hun, hope you had a great time. The deer is just precious and the pub, how cool $ on the ceiling, guess you could always borrow a bit for the raise in prices. LOL
hugs Lynn

Evelyn S. said...

I should know the name of that species of deer, but I can't remember! Sure cute! There's a pub in Portland, Or that has money on the ceiling like that, but once a year they sweep it off and donate to a charity.