Monday, September 19, 2011

Bloggers Challange - Button Button, Who'z got the Button

It's Blogger Challenge Friday, but today is Monday....oh well, at least I got to play this week!  This saying from the Artistic Outpost Typography release is my favorite, and I believe so true.....it's like the 1/2 full or 1/2 empty glass.....which one are you today?  The textured bg (for the life of me I cannot rem the name of it) and the Cuttlebug Highlites tech are from the TJNL.

As always, if you'd like to play along this week, please start at Lisa's blog and join in the fun.  Have a great day now, hugz...........



8 comments:

Lori said...

Very, very nice! Love the texture in the background, all the other elements really compliment it!

Terry said...

Yes, I believe that will be one of my favorite stamp sets from AO, once I get them mounted!!!!! Love your background and that fabulous color combination! Fabulous card and sentiment! I think I am the 1/2 empty glass kind of person today, but that may be because my cup over flowith the other day! Hugs, GF!

Basement Stamper said...

I love that background and the sentiment...and I hate to admit but I'm 1/2 empty today :-( What can I say...it's Monday.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful BG to go with that lovely new sentiment from Artistic Outpost! Fab design and added texture! Glad you could play along this week!

Evelyn S. said...

Love it, Gerrie! One thing that really grabs me is that it's different....love that!

Traci S. said...

Gerrie, this is wonderful! I really like the color combination. And all of that texture is amazing! The buttons seem to fit in with this naturally! I really, really love the quote. It is great!
"I hate to admit it, but I am half empty today...no play time today, and I am too stiff to play anyway!)

Miss you!

He IS Able!
Traci S.

Ida said...

Fabulous card. What a great sentiment. Love all the texture of your card.

Chrissy D said...

I am late!!! lol Great background and such a cool card!!!