Monday, December 5, 2011

Tim's Tags - Day 5 - # 5 is Alive!

Whew!  Finally getting to post this one.  I've done this tech before on fragments, never got it to work.....so today, I tried again.  I used only 1 layer of alcohol ink, and for me, I think that is the secret here in hot and humid south Florida.  (84 today!)  Some of the ink did come off the green charm, and the color was not dark enuf, but.....you got the idea.  I did use the same holly stamp on both fragments/charms.

I diecut the deer on printed paper.....off to put my leg up again, hugz.....

I'm slow approving comments and getting back to you all, so please be patient..........thanks so much!

8 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Most EXCELLENT artwork! (You could leave off the part about 84 degrees....)

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty - the deer looks like she's glowing! Love how your fragment ornaments turned out!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous! Great take! Love how your ornaments turned out!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this tag- I cannot wait to try this! Glad you are feeling up to stamping- hope your recovery is going along smoothly!

Traci S. said...

Ok Gerrie~

I am hearing about so many different techniques as I work my way through looking at your fabulous tags. I haven't made it to Tim's blog in at least a week...pain doesn't work around looking or writing blogs...I understand...it just shows up when it wants. I need to check out Tim's blogs after I am done with your blog...and learn all of these techniques. I hope he explains them in detail.

I really like the look of this tag. The holly on the red charm is lovely...but I really like the deer...the design, and the coloring is great...I like the dab of red.

Gerrie, these are great...and I'm glad you are taking it easy and taking care of yourself as you continue to heal.

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

Lori said...

First of all, I wasn't aware that you had surgery, of course, how would I since I've been cyber AWOL for a little bit. I hope you are feeling better! And, I'm also trying to catch up on blog reading, and your tags have been wonderful! Love what you improvised when necessary! HUGZ....

1CardCreator said...

Love this Gerrie! The charms look gorgeous, just the right amount of green! Take care and feel better.

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

beautimus!