Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Release Day - Artistic Outpost

You will love this month's newest stamps!  Just check out the great, new plates at Artistic Outpost ....I've only showcased a few samples, but I am just super excited to share these sets with you.




Diesel Punk: Includes images of good looking guys, a beautiful dame, a kid ready to be a rocketeer, and fast machines to tempt their fates.





A small chipboard house I covered in card stock.  Little Diesel got a pair of fancy wings and eyes in his goggles!  The prop/gears are held together with a brad, and yes....it does spin.


Charles & AmeliaImages featuring the king and queen of the skies when flying was more than transportation – it was an adventure.

I really am in love with this set.......I made a little book for these images using 1 piece of 12x12 blue, distressed newsprint from my stash.





The cover of the book is called "Fly". The glass fly bauble is a magnet. The airplane is a pencil eraser!, check out the propeller...it's a flattened brad.


Page 2 is colored with water color pencils. Page 3 was stamped on dress pattern tissue, I like how it turned out.  Of course I had to give Amelia a crown!





Industrial Chic: Backgrounds for any of your projects – steam, diesel, or any other kind of punk.  I see so many uses for this set....don't you.  They are all must haves! 



London ElementsMore of our favorite images featuring the fun icons of London. 

The first thing I saw when I looked at this plate was the pigeon!  I don't know for sure if I could consider this "clean" and simple.....but the style is, the subject is not!  lol



Looking for more inspiration, be sure to stop by the other designers blogs:


13 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Wow Gerrie! Love all of your projects. Each is unique and very clever! Best wishes! Yvonne

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic house! (LOVE IT!) The kid is wonderful in front of your fab house. The book is clever! Love how you created each little page! London elements lovely!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous Gerri, so many wonderful details and I love love the pigeon. Tracy x

Jessica said...

I'm loving these new ones!

Pam said...

Fantastic projects! Love that book!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful work, Gerrie. Your house is just too cute and your book is inspired - I really love all the wonderful pages you made and your elements are seriously cool!

1CardCreator said...

These are all fabulous Gerrie!

Dottie said...

I love the house!! Little Diesel is sooo cute and the props are great too!

Lori said...

Ooo, I'm absolutely loving this release! Fab samples, btw, I can see why you love it!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You are absolutely unique!!! Love what you've done with your images...so rocking cool!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab projects! Love the punk kid in the colorful house - how fun! The Altered FLY book is to die for - so many wonderful details!

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW Gerrie, your book is fabulous, I can't wit to have some play time with these stamps
Hugs Lynn

Terry said...

I wonder how many caught your drift on the last card??? GF, these are all amazing, but of course they would be! Hope you are doing well! Hugs!