Thursday, April 12, 2012

Distress Watercolor

I had a chance to do another Tim Tech, from his Creative Chemistry 101    class today.  I'm using this in 2 current challenges..........Simon Says Stamp and Show a Lord Tim tech, and the wonderful store, Inspiration Emporium, where I won my chance to be in Tim's class where they have a challenge on Playing with Watercolors.      

I followed Tim's instructions....I love how this turned out!  If you are a plant lover, you will note that I placed this Fuchsias stamp by Penny Black...upside down!  Yep, did it on purpose,...... as I think it looks more like orchids done this way....to each his own I guess.

9 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty - love the watercolor effect on the "orchid" and the pretty bow!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your 'orchid' and the watercolor effect. So pretty- love your colors! I am still waiting for my distress markers......

Yvonne Garner said...

So pretty! Very inspiring. Anxious for my distress markers to arrive. Have a gret weekend. Yvonne

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card Gerrie, love the watercolour technique, which works perfectly with the image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Netty said...

Upside down or not its fabulous. x

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous for sure!

Lori said...

Gorgeous with a capital "G"! Congrats on winning the spot from IE, very cool! Great class, isn't it?

Basement Stamper said...

That looks beautiful and I love the color of the seam binding!!

Sarah said...

the colours and effect have come out wonderfully and look great. Love your colours and the binding! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Simon says Stamp & Show! Sarah.