Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Freedom is Love

I made a tag today for the new challenge that started on Linda's Blog using Tim's latest book, Compendium of Curiosities II.  I did several tech's on the background, a little resist and added some aging to mention a few.  I stamped the flag and stars from one of Tim's Movers and Shapers sets, adding some texture to my stamps, then coated the stars and flag with a little Picket Fence Distress Stickles.  The ribbon is from my stash, I added the blue stripes.  The saying is from SU.  You can find all of the Tim/Ranger products I used at Simon Says Stamp.  I'm also entering this in this weeks challenge, Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

It was great getting back into the swing of Tim's techs at Linda's L3 Studio.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost did the flag, too! Your tag is fabulous!

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the BG - perfect for the stars and stripes!

Dan said...

I love your blended, splattered background Gerrie, great tag! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Gerrie, it's awesome to see you!!! I hope you're doing well, and obviously your mojo is in full bloom! This tag is beautiful. The flag against that stunning background really makes it look like "Old Glory"-- a lovely piece for July 4th. This would be a fantastic piece for Operation Write Home, too!

I'm so glad you're sharing your awesome talent at CC2C!!!

Candy C said...

Hello. I love your splattered background! Great colors and technique! I also love your design and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your Tim inspired tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

1CardCreator said...

Wow, love the stars and the ribbon, great tag!

SophieNewton said...

Beautiful tag, I love the background too
Sophie x