Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School - Artistic Outpost Blog Hop

It's time for the monthly Artistic Outpost blog hop.  Hard to imagine that our kids here have been back for a week already....how time flies!

I'm using this adorable image from the Favorite Book collection....isn't she sweet!

I love the look of the paper bow....I found it here, and I know I'll use it again and again.  Aly includes a pattern and a demo which I'm sure you'll find easy to use.

Don't forget to stop in and send some love to the other Artistic Outpost DT members..........
Lisa Somerville * Suzanne Czosek * Tracy Evans * Linda Coughlin






9 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, perfect image and that paper bow is amazing. Tracy cc

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Ooh, very cool paper bow. I must check that out, thanks for including the link. Your card is adorable. What could be sweeter than a little girl reading a book? The color palette is very school-ish too. Super hop card, Gerrie!

Hugs,
Linda

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I don't remember seeing this image before...I love her! Beautiful card Gerrie!!!

Evelyn S. said...

This is so darned cute, Gerrie! Love your design that shows off that darling girl AND the paper bow. (I must try that some day!)

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute - just love the addition of the paper bow!

Basement Stamper said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the paper bow with the little pencil. Very cute!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable image and that bow is fantastic!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this great card- the image is so sweet, and I LOVE the bow!

Words and Pictures said...

The paper bow is delicious, as is she... so thoughtful. Lovely card!
Alison x