Monday, September 17, 2012

Shhhh....Listen Closely - Bloggers Challenge


Can you hear the quiet? Listen, shhhhhhhhhh.....concentrate, meditate, visualize and you will find peace in the beauty of Kokopelli! I made some time yesterday to make a card for Lisa's Blogger Challenge, silhouettes. As I started piling up the stamps I had that could work for this challenge, not only was it nice to see old friends, but I was surprised to see that I had 6-8 stamps that could have worked for this challenge.
I added a little paper piecing and took the time to make some charms from shrink plastic....it sure felt good to spend some time in the studio!!! I am desperately trying to learn a new program for work.....and it is so very difficult for me! Time, stress, aggravation.....desperation, ha ha ha, and I need to get back on it again today....all this ='s no time for fun, lol!
Ohhhh yea, forgot to mention that DH deleted my photo editing software, but DD found me picmonkey which saved my life and is easy enuf for even me to use! Anyone that is computer challenged like me might want to check it out.
To all my friends I have been avoiding, please have patience with an old fool who will conquer, not quit......and then be able to get back to more pleasurable things like friends and stamps and ink! big hugs..............



2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab splashes of color! The kokepeli looks like he' playing a fun dance tune! Love the added embellies!

Basement Stamper said...

Love this color combination and those images are very cool. I use GIMP which is a free program as well, but love Pic Monkey for my collage stuff as well.