Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I WANNA' BE A COWGIRL.....

I'm sure I must'a missed the bus somewhere in time...cuz I never got to be a cowgirl, but I still would like to be one! Little brother got to be a cowboy, but I never even got the boots....wha wha wha...

In my studio, I can be anything...today I CAN be a cowgirl using the new Artistic Outpost Cowgirl Strength release.  These are really kewl stamps!  Be sure to check them out, you will love them!



The two newest collections, Auld Lang Syne and Cowgirl Strength, feature Artistic Outpost's signature vintage edgy style.
Cowgirl Strength is all about girl power and knowing our own strength. Ten unique images complete this collection including bandanna trim and stitching as well as three fierce and gorgeous cowgirls. Try using the cowgirl images as a part of your mixed media collages as well as your cards and tags. We know they will inspire you.

Auld Lang Syne is of course a collection of turn of early twentieth century New Year related images. Nine bold images make up this collection and were designed to complement our Picture Star rubber stamps featuring images from the same era.

Be sure to stop by and spread some love to the rest of the design team, talk about "get inspired"...I'm sure you will.


7 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous Gerrie, love the pop of red on both of them and love your use of the twine on the second and the added corners. The first piece has a lovely feminine touch. Lovely. Tracy x

Words and Pictures said...

Totally agree... completely "kewl" new stamps, and I love your vivid cowgirl cards - fantastic song quote!!
Alison x

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous cards! Brilliant lasso with your kewl cowgirl. The banner with the girl is a perfect touch too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fabulous creations with the cowgirl images! Wonderful layout and colors on the top card, love the added lasso and papers on the bottom one!

Terry said...

So you wanna be a cowgirl?? Well, I think you got your wish in these fabulous cards! Too cool!! Hugs!

Netty said...

Hi Cowgirl, loving your fab cards and those terrific new stamps. Sorry can't stay but have got to get back in the saddle......x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Your cowgirl cards are FABULOUS!!! I love the blue and red one with the bunting and all the images, and the red and white with the paisley flower is amazing! GORGEOUS! This new set is a must have!