Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom

A note to my Mom........... Thinking of you today Mom.....Happy Birthday! Don't we all look a little different, lol. You'll never believe it Mom, Neal & Linda are coming by today, we'll all be together for your birthday! That should make you smile. Miss you and love you............

Today is the anniversary of my Mom's birthday, and a photo of happy times. I'm guessing, but I would think this is from about 1948. My brother is Neal, and his wife is Linda...........this is the first time they are coming to see us in many years. We should have a great time!

3 comments:

Patty from FL said...

Gerrie, what a great picture! Happy Birthday to your mom! You all look so happy!

Words and Pictures said...

What a wonderful photograph... I hope you and your brother and family have a wonderful visit remembering happy times.
Alison x

Yvonne Garner said...

Have a great visit. Love the photo!