Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Birthday Card for A Friend

Had a wonderful lunch date with my girlfriend April and her family today! Wonderful people and we all LOL and had so much fun! This is the card and envie I made for her. The stamp is an old Tim Holtz stamp......love this one, and the print is made on the Gelli plate....used my new envelope punch board to make the envie, thanks for my enabler friend Beth!! I do love this thing-a-ma-jig. I had no idea what to do with all the Gelli prints, but now I use them for envelopes and am luvin' it.


5 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful birthday card, I'm sure she loved it! Love the fab mixed media envie too!

Kay Wallace said...

First, divine card and envie, Gerrie! Lucky April...she got two treasurers! Next, I have to tell you that I had the envelope punch board in my online shopping cart and dumped it at the last minute, worrying that I wouldn't use it. You have now enabled *me*!

Basement Stamper said...

The birthday card is gorgeous, but I love the envelope with the texture and colors.

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card!
Wishes
Lynne

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your card and envelope !
Corrie x