Monday, August 4, 2014

A Walk in the Rain

I used to love to walk in the rain when I was young, especially in the Spring, when everything was so fresh and green. Those days are gone unfortunately, as walking just isn't what it used to be, lol! Anyway, our young man, Phillip, got caught in the rain here today. It is our rainy season right now, and really rainy it is!! Last evening I think we got 3", and it's raining again.

 This week at Stampotique, Kay choose the theme, Black, White and a POP of color on the SDC 158 Challenge Blog.




Poor, poor Phillip............out in the rain without his umbrella!  

The clouds are embossed and shaded in, I finally broke down and bought that embossing folder recently, wonder why it took me so long!!

Thanks for stopping by on this gloomy, rainy day......hugs.............





10 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute! I hope Phillip finds his umbrella soon!

Kay Wallace said...

Using lighter challenge colors really allows that delicate "rain" blue to pop--as well as Philip's inquiring eyes! Sweet heart, too, Gerrie! Nicely done, especially when inspired by a wonderful memory!

Kay Wallace said...

And, of course, thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week! ;-)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beth ullman, it is by Darcie.

Anonymous said...

Adorable - that sweet guy has such a wonderful expression on his face.
In Scotland, rainy season is 12 months of the year LOL.
Wishes
Lynne

Kaz said...

Such a lovely card Gerrie. Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique.

massofhair said...

I love the rain so can see why Philip doesn't have his umbrella, he is just enjoying the walk in the rain... :-) xxx

Sue said...

Love it Gerrie, Phillip is such a cutie, even in the rain lol. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique. Sue xx

Terry said...

GF, how could you send him out to play without his umbrella? This is so darn cute! I love Phillip! If I move to Portland like my DD hopes, I will be walking in plenty of rain!

LittleOwl said...

Poor Phillip.

http://grungeandtorment.blogspot.co.at/