Tuesday, September 9, 2014

October 31...............and A Remake of My CAS post

Roc Nicholas, of Stampotique fame, has a Facebook group swap this time, a postcard, ...........and I had some much fun creating this piece (I don't really want to give it up! lol).  I used Feline, and altered her a little bit for Halloween.  Isn't she adorable in her little hat!  The theme of the postcard swap is "put a heart in your art"....so I gave Feline a nose job.



It's a fun group with very little pressure, check us out!

That CAS card I posted this morning, got a little face lift...........nothing more than a dotted background stamp and some additional color..........WOW, much happier now.  Thinking I will not play in many cas challenges again..........here she is!



Thanks for stoppin' in.............hugz.......


 

5 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

First, I L-O-V-E the addition of the background in your tag, Gerrie! It remains CAS, yet has much more interest. I didn't miss it in the first go-around, but this just adds so much--I would miss it now! Also, great seasonal postcard! I have that tree stamp, but have never used it. You have inspired me to do so...watch for it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!

Patty from FL said...

I like the spotted background on the So Many Men tag.

I like the daisy for the eye on your kitty, too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the "facelift" on your tag, and I can see why you don't want to give up that artsy postcard! Whomever receives that is going to be one happy person!

Beth said...

You have just added more beauty to that tag and your postcard is adorable.
Hugs