Friday, December 5, 2014

Stuck in a Christmas Sock...........

Poor Phillip............he started to doubt, and Santa put him in his place! I hope he finds his way home. Phillip even decided to get festive, to show he is a Believer.

This week at the Stampotique Designers Challenge #176-1, it's Anything Goes; and on Blogger Challenge it's Christmas Stockings.

Phillip has glittered antlers, stuffed into a glitz stocking and is on a background that just won't photo well.  I did used a circle background stamp with Versamark, then added distress inks and flicked some water on it.

Thanks for stopping by.........huz

                  

7 comments:

Kathi said...

This is adorable and totally made me giggle. Giggling is good for my health, so thank you!

And thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Kay Wallace said...

I always love stopping by, Gerrie! You usually give me something to laugh about, and didn't disappoint with this tag. I have Philip, and love him! He is very clever and I am sure will work his way out of this beautiful sock just in time for Christmas Day! thanks for participating in this week's SDC!

Corrie Herriman said...

You never disappoint, Gerrie ! This time is no exception ! Gorgeous !
Corrie x

Anonymous said...

Wow fab and what a wonderful idea! Love it very much! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

Kaz said...

This is fab, I love his horns! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute! Love the reindeer antlers you added to Phillip - so festive!

*Arwen* said...

Aww so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

I wish you a Happy New Year!

xx Arwen