Friday, March 6, 2015

Girlfriends.........FOREVER!

Nothing better than girlfriends!


The saying is hard to read but says:  who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure.

This is a skinny card, only 6 x 3.  The stamp is an oldie by Paperbag Studios.  I have a lot of her old stamps, they are all treasures.  It's stamped with Momento Blackberry ink.  Not often that I add bling and lace so you can tell this really comes from my heart.  (The hand crocheted lace I found at a 2nd hand store, isn't it beautiful!)

This is for Lisa's Blogger Challenge this week, Girlfriends.



 

5 comments:

Patty from FL said...

Nicely balanced. Is the lace the rosettes at the bottom? The sentiment is really nice and of course I like it because it is pink!

Kay Wallace said...

This is a stunning card, Gerrie. You may not use bling and lace a lot, but, when you do, it is gorgeous. Great stamp and sentiment, and perfect for the "Girlfriend" theme! This is a winner!

Terry said...

I do believe that girlfriends are the best! The image and sentiment are priceless and I love the added bling, just the right amount! Happy Weekend!

Beth said...

Beautiful my friend and oh so true is that saying...nothing like true friends.
Hugs

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Love those PBS stamps and the added vintage trim!