Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Life Is A Journey

No matter how you look at it, everyday is a journey. Our journey today, right here, right now....is the Artistic Outpost Design Team monthly hop. Sit back, enjoy the ride!

This month it's Designer's Choice and I'm taking you back to the year 1889, and we are at the Paris Exposition of Le Ballon!


LOL, I remember it well!  It was a bright and starry nite, yep!  I remember it well!  I dabbled in Mixed Media today, hope you enjoy it.  I used both the Paris Exposition and French Flight on a piece of stash.  I added several layers of stenciling, and bright markers to color.  I hope this refreshes  your memory....of a great time (still laughing here!).

AO stamp sets used:


Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team:

Terry * Tracy * Shari * Lisa * Kate * Gerrie (you are here)


 

8 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Take me back, take me back!!

Gerrie I love what you have mag-icked up here, beautiful colours and what AMAZING stamps ♥

Kay Wallace said...

A great combination of stamps for this theme, Gerrie, and I love the result!

Patty from FL said...

Gerrie, I always enjoy the fantasies of your cards! The colors on this one are a nice combination. I like the butterfly man standing on the hot air balloon!

Terry said...

Love your colorful balloon ride! This is so artsy and what a great mix of stamps and stenciling! I am sorry, but I don't remember and I am sure it is because I remember less and less these days! LOL!

Unknown said...

Oh Yeah, Right! You do not remember this well!! :) :) LOL!! You crack me up, Gerrie!! :) LOVE this card!! Love your background, love those images! Such fun AO stamps--I need to get those, they're so versatile!! You make me want to shop, Gerrie!! :) :) XOXO-Shari

Cocofolies said...

This is very beautiful Gerrie, full of poetry and dreamful! I love Paris in 1889... but don't remember it haha!! :D Hugs, Coco xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

So gorgeous Gerrie !
Corrie x

Diane said...

Wonderful stamp, colors and fun design.

Hugs Diane