Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lola In The Sky...........

This week I am playing double duty as it's the Stampotique Challenge SDC 193, Polka Dots and....Lisa's Blogger Challenge is Flutterby, (things with wings).

 I thoroughly enjoyed making this card! Lovin' how my background turned out using distress inks concord grape, mermaid lagoon and fossilized amber. I really had no idea these colors would blend together like this ! I had just received the 2 new colors and was anxious to use them, but oh my...what 3rd color would I use I asked me. Doing the happy dance here.  Love these colors together.






Doesn't she look pretty in her new hat and make up!



 

2 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Brilliant Gerrie!!
Thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

Patty from FL said...

Did you put wings on Lola? I agree with you - the colors came out good together! Love Lola's eye lashes! Wish mine were like that!