Thursday, September 12, 2013

They Said She Was A Dreamer!

Did you ever think about what it would be like if we didn't have imagination!! I know when mine goes good, I can stamp and play.....have fun, joke and make some pretty bizarre art.......but when Mr. Imagination takes a powder, I'm left in this dark and lonely spot, and sometimes can't figure out how to get out. Happen to you?

Amelia had some imagination didn't she! A pioneer in her field, and as a woman, she was  a very strong and determined woman.

 
  
 
The background was done using printed paper, I added some distress inks and stenciled using the Baskerville, 4x6 stencil from Just A Trace.  The stamps are from Artistic Outpost, Charles and Amelia and Chalkboard Wisdom.  Check out our newest releases!
 
 

3 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Happens to me quite frequently Gerri, thankfully it does return eventually and it looks like your inspiration returned too. Great card. Tracy x

Words and Pictures said...

Great pairing of Amelia with that sentiment - and the colours of the whole piece are great.

I do know what you mean about imagination too - sometimes what I make just sits there looking dull and dead, and other times it seems to come alive - and I don't feel like I've done anything different... it's just whether the zing is there that day, I guess.
Alison x

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous creation!! :)