Thursday, November 29, 2007

"J" is for Jewels...

I belong to an oriental ATC swap group and we are currently doing the alphabet for our cards. The current letter is "J", and I choose jewels for these fabulous slippers/shoes from the Chinese Proverbs sheet from Artistic Outpost. So what else did I accomplish yesterday, you ask....nothing! I played with these slippers all day! Gold pens, several different colors of Stickles and many different containers of bling were spread out all over the place. Took a lot of time in our high humidity (yes the A/C is still on!) for these to dry between layers. All in all I am happy with the results. Of course the true dazzle of the "bling" doesn't scan well, but you got the idea. Thanks for stopping by...hugs, Gerrie

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

WOW what a beauty!

Linda Carson said...

DOUBLE WOW! You really brought these shoes to life! This is one STUNNING ATC!