Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gift Tags

I made these for those little gifts,..... the ones that need just a little something extra to make it special. I used Memory Frames, and stamped using the Kitchen Sink Stamp Set, A Year of Thanks II. Some are using that adorable little King/Queen Frog on the backside (not part of that set), and others have a "to/from" on the reverse side. I decided NOT to make these Christmas themed, as I like to hang things on my cabinets year round, so I'm hoping maybe the recipients will too. As you can see, I made a bunch of these (and there's more not quite done yet). What do you think of that Frog...actually,..... Maria thinks it'z a Toad, but don't tell her...it'z is a Frog!! My tag is for the current Kitchen Sink Stamps challenge #20, Wrap it, Bag it, or Tag it! The Year of Thanks II set comes with these wonderful Lilly of the Valley stamps, that I'll showcase tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, just a few more goodies to make before I have to stop and clean and cook for the Holiday. hugzzzzzzzzz


6 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Love your tags, I'm sure they will too! That frog is just too dang cute! Thanks for playing along with the Kitchen Sink Stamps Challenge!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your wonderful tags, stamped front and back so beautifully, Gerrie!!

I think the crown prince never looked more handsome!!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us in this month's KSS Challenge!

Lynn Stevens said...

Their toad-ally cute! couldn't resit! I'm sure they will be well loved too!

Anonymous said...

These are great gifts all by themselves!

Clare said...

Such cute tags! :)

Connie M. said...

Oh my, these are just sooo cute, Gerrie!! Love them all!!