Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lilly of the Valley-KSS Tag It!

This is the Lilly of the Valley stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps, Year of Thanks II set....It's just beautiful! I made this for the "Tag It" Challenge at KSS. I used white flower soft on the lilies to make them really stand out. The tag is one of the new Sizzix dies I recently rec'd, the arch tag...it is sure to get a lot of use from me. It's cut from celery cs, and I used the TJNL tech, simple whitewash to mute the color. Thanks for stopping by at this busy time, hugz........






4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

The Lily of the Valley looks wonderful with the addition of the Flower Soft. Looks like your getting lots of use from the Arch Die! Thanks for playing along with us at Kitchen Sink Stamps.

Liz Williams said...

I'm hoping my lily of the valley arrives today. This is just gorgeous!!!!

Patty from FL said...

So pretty. I love the Lilly of the Valley flowers!

Connie M. said...

Oh this is just sooo beautiful! I have yet to ink up this image...tomorrow I will play with it for sure!! Love how you stamped three of them...wonderful masking!!