Saturday, January 30, 2010

Artistic Outpost -January Release

So sorry these are late getting posted..........I simply couldn't get everything done before I left. Artistic Outpost released 2 new sets this month....Paris Expo and Birds of a Feather. It's a FAB release, please check them out.


My first card is from the Birds of a Feather plate, using the Sisters, I water colored them and used the TJNL tech, Burnt Edges. The flower is die cut and distressed....and please note, Flowers are the big, big thing from what I saw and learned at CHA, every material, shape and size.

The next card is from the Paris Expo plate, and Mz. 1889 is on the Simple Whitewash tech from the TJNL......I'm guessin' the bikini wasn't invented then! lol. As always, thanks for being here...hugz...

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

darling cards, I love the little girl and the flower in the corner!

Connie Fossenier said...

Gerrie...I am loving all your work on your blog...what a nice tour of such delightful creations..
connie paxman