Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The End is Near............

Over at Fun with ATCs, our challenge is the end of the year.  This year whizzed by so fast, I don't know how it happened.  I'd like to see the new year go by a little slower, how about you?  We'd all have time to create more art!

I made this ATC with a stamp from The Artistic Stamper, and I thought it would be perfect for today's challenge.  And then I found this quote sitting on my desk that made it even more possible......

A day to come is longer than a year that's gone!

So it's almost time for 2011.....if I don't catch you before then, Happy New Year to all my blog friends......hugz

17 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Great ATC, fun quote, love the added Rockets!

Scrap Vamp said...

I love the play on words! lol! The stamping is awesome!

Evelyn S. said...

Beware...the end IS near! (I just had my 68th birthday yesterday. lol)

This is one cute ATC, Gerrie!

Michele said...

love the whimsy of this piece. wonderful! happy new year to you! xo

Moni said...

Ein klasse ATC!!

Orsolina said...

Your ATC is greatful.

Basement Stamper said...

Great quote, very interesting. Love the ATC, the colors and the background you created. Happy New Year GF!

Terry said...

Love this quirky and awesome piece! The end is near is perfect for this year! I hope you do something amazingly fun to bring in the New Year! We get up at 4:30 AM, so I think we will celebrate by snoring! Happy 2011!

wwilloww said...

GREAT card Gerrie!!!! Happy New Year to you as well!!!

Suzanne C said...

Fun atc and the quote is perfect for a new years ATC. Happy new year!

Lynn Stevens said...

Hahahaha! yes it is!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous ATC :-)perfect !!

Wishing you a very Happy New year and thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

froebelsternchen said...

GORGEOUS!

BarbaraW said...

Such a fun atc. And the sentiment is perfect.

Anonymous said...

this is just great! I love the way, you did this ATC, so much to explore!

Thanks for joining us at Fun with ATCs and thanks for making me smile (because of your comment on my ATC) *lol*

Happy New Year to you!

Jane said...

This is gorgeous!!! love the colours and image! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

annewalker said...

And this year is about to end as well. That's a perfect card for this year as well. :) Nice creation. Sending my happy new year wishes to all crafters out there!
Anne Walker xoxox @
http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/new-year/new-year-wishes.html