Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Uncle Charlie

Anyone else out there have an Uncle Charlie?  Ours was a little strange to say the least.....would always show up on Sunday's, just in time for dinner.....kind'a peculiar in an odd sense, always like to have fun....and would chase me around the house until he kissed me with those HUGE lips!  YUK!!  We've all moved on..........anyone seen Uncle Charlie?

The challenge this week at Everything Wendy Vecchi is # 41, an ATC, and I just got this set, I know I'll have fun with it.  I made this cool bg - was happy with it - stamped Uncle Charlie - then realized I used textured paper.....sorry, but I just went on from there.   Also playing in the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge, Anything Goes.

10 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

In stitches...and so can relate to him!!! You are a hoot! I love this! So flipping clever...Wendy needs to see it!

wendy vecchi said...

what a cool handsome dude!
love the lips!
you should enter him in the Blossom Bucket Challenge on their Facebook page.

wendy vecchi said...

what a cool handsome dude!
love the lips!
you should enter him in the Blossom Bucket Challenge on their Facebook page.

1CardCreator said...

How cool is this! I love his big lips and the bats flying out of his brains!

Netty said...

Loving your fab card it is so much fun....lol xx

Yvonne Garner said...

So cool Gerrie! Where did you find those lips? I like the look of the image on textured paper. I shy way from it,too, but on occasion, I think it actually is the best choice. Take care. Yvonne

Lisa Somerville said...

That is so your style! Love the big lips and bats coming from his head!

Terry said...

Oh this is too funny! Love those lips and bats for brains!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is just the coooolest! Love it! Kim

Michele said...

your uncle charlie is a delight. we must celebrate our odd relatives you know! anyway i love him, fabulous ATC. xo