Monday, December 1, 2014

I BELIEVE I AM ME!

But.........who am I?  Am I really me?

This week at The Stampotique Designers Challenge # SDC 175, it's a quote from my friend.........Edgar Allan Poe!  Edgar and I go way, way back.....in fact you might say we are BFF's!  LOL  Anyway, I had a LOT of fun with this, after all.... who is that person in the mirror every morning anyway???


I stamped and masked The Boys, then sponged on yellow and orange distress ink.  The wild stencil was sprayed with black, the stamp was colored with markers.  I added the white on the black swirls to emphasize the insane movement of the mind.  Please don't ask how I know.............


hugz........


7 comments:

*Arwen* said...

So awesome Gerrie - I love your card!
Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

xx Arwen

Netty said...

Great title and post Gerrie and love your fun project. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Kay Wallace said...

OMGosh, Gerrie, I love this! I, too, love all things Poe, and your card is no exception! Great stencil and colors to wrap around "The Boys," and a perfect quote! Thanks for joining us at this week's Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- I love the swirls and the great colors you used!

Kathi said...

I love, Love, LOVE this. So fabulous and so perfect for the challenge.

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Lisa Somerville said...

The BG colors and quirky images are just perfect for your quote!

Kay Wallace said...

Gerrie, you might want to also submit your Poe piece to this December challenge: http://poequoththeraven.blogspot.gr/2014/11/quoth-raven-quest-39-anything-poes-dt.html